ATTENZIONE: Ogni utente è invitato a seguire le regole della pagina Traduzione per non incorrere in sanzioni
PlayStation 3 Edition
Mojang AB and 4J Studios
December 17th, 2013 (PlayStation Network)
Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition was announced at Sony's exhibit at Gamescom 2013, along with the PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita, and was officially released on Tuesday, December 17 in North America, and Wednesday, December 18, 2013 in Europe, on the PlayStation Store for £12.99, $19.99, or €18.99 and is nearly identical to the Xbox 360 version.
Retail disc[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
On April 16, 2014, Sony announced the retail disc version of Minecraft PlayStation 3 Edition, set to be released on May 14, 2014 in Europe and on May 16, 2014 in North America. The game otherwise is identical to the downloadable version. Features such as buying or downloading content on the PlayStation Network are the same for both versions and they both update at the same time.
Gameplay[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
The gameplay in Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition is identical to the Xbox 360 Edition, with no major differences in content as of update 1.02, except Ocelot usage and the loss of Xbox Live, which is replaced with a PSN account. As part of the free downloadable demo, the tutorial map can be accessed without purchasing the game. You cannot change your skin in the demo version, but you can play split screen.
Skin packs[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
4J Studios plans to produce Skin Packs as downloadable content. Each Skin Pack is said to include 40+ skins to choose from. The first Skin Pack for Playstation 3, Festive Skin Pack was released on the same day when Minecraft Playstation 3 Edition was released which was December 17th 2013.
Skin Pack 1 was released on March 27th 2014.
The Battle & Beasts Skin Pack was also released on March 27th 2014.
Trailer[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- As with the XBOX 360 and The XBOX One trailer, this one was also created by Hat Films.
References[modifica | modifica wikitesto]
- 4J Studios, "Happy to confirm we're developing Minecraft PS3, PS4 & PS Vita Editions for Mojang, as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One Editions!", Twitter, 2013-08-21.
- Dinnerbone, "Minecraft was just announced for Playstation 3 & 4!…", Twitter, 2013-08-20.
- Jeb, "The wait is over! RT @carlmanneh Minecraft comes to...", Twitter, 2013-12-16.
- Hat Films, "Minecraft - Official PS3 Retail Trailer", YouTube, 2014-04-25.
|Ciclo di sviluppo||