|Data di nascita||
23 Agosto 1988 (32 anni)
Decadence Server Cloud, PiStats and various other projects.
Tobias Möllstam is Mojang's front-end web developer and manages most of the things that are directly related to the company and its websites. He's a longtime coder and designer for the web, but for the last few years he's been into game development which he studied at the University of Skövde.
Linked in profile here.
Work[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Decadence. A total conversion of the Source engine where 4 players on 2 teams shoot each other.
- Decadence Server Cloud. An auto-scaling solution for Decadence server owners to host Source games on the Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Jordlingar. A contract job for The Museum of World Culture in Gothenburg. (video)
- Presidentspelet. A 10-week game project at the University.
- PiStats. World of Warcraft add-on which communicate raid stats in real-time to a website.
Gallery[modifica | modifica sorgente]
References[modifica | modifica sorgente]
|Siti della Mojang|
|Sito dei 4J Studios|